If you’re ready for fast-paced, in-your-face action then layout hunting is made for you! You sit, completely hidden, as the ducks actually land on you. No other waterfowling style compares to layout hunting. Check out these pictures—layout hunting’s concealment is second-to-none:
I can’t think of a more exciting experience than having a flock of 40 bluebills swing by, turn once, and make a missile-like assault on your decoy spread. I offer diver hunts and seaduck hunts, depending what’s either in season or more abundant. Call today and reserve your hunt.
You can make your secure deposit by clicking the PayPal button below. PayPal is the Internet’s most trusted payment source. If you don’t have a PayPal account, don’t worry. You’ll be able to enter your debit or credit card information. Once you’re directed to the secure PayPal site, just click the link that says “Don’t have a PayPal account?” and you’ll be guided through entering your debit or credit card payment. If you prefer to pay via debit card, just enter it as a credit card payment. The debit card funds will transfer overnight. They will be visible at your bank tomorrow morning. The credit card payment will appear on your monthly statement.
Make Your $200 Secure Deposit and Reserve Your Trip Today
What To Bring:
- Cold Weather Camo Gear (We often travel over open water to reach the hunting destinations. These rides can be quite chilly. Dress more warmly than required. You can always remove layers if you’re too warm.)
- Shotgun (12 ga. is preferred)
- Non-toxic shotshells (Use either # 2 shot, # 1 shot, or BB shot. Three (3) boxes is preferred)
- Waders (I’ll let you know if waders are required.)
- Face Mask
- Drinks, Sandwiches, Snacks, etc. If possible, I’ll cook breakfast. Sometimes the method we are hunting prevents cooking, but I’ll do it if I can!
- Rain Jacket (even if the weatherman says no rain in forecast)
- Appropriate Licensing (I will help arrange this too. It’s super easy.) Click Here to visit NC’s Online Licensing Page.